Networking is a crucial activity for the success of attorneys throughout their careers. For many lawyers, initiating contact with new people can seem like an uncomfortable burden.
WE CAN HELP
Our instructors will coach each participant in the skills they need to become successful networkers. They will learn to:
HOW WE WORK
- Adjust their style when first meeting a new contact
- Speak and gesture with open, approachable body language
- Apply important listening skills in networking arenas
- Ask appropriate questions to establish a positive relationship
- Create a personal networking plan
- Understand how to prepare for, execute, and follow-up on any networking events
This is not a lecture course! Participants will spend most of their class time in coached exercises and videotaped role plays. They will learn by doing.
OUR UNIQUE FOLLOW-UP
A few weeks after the workshop, each participant will receive a personalized DVD. The DVD will include their final taped presentation edited to include additional coaching from their instructor.
The class is typically a half day in length, and accommodates up to 12 participants.